Oct 2, 2009

Impromtu girls....



Sometimes my girls surprise me. Okay a lot of the time my girls surprise me. I usually have to beg plead and bribe to get them to get dressed up and have their photos taken.....but, not this time. They asked if they could try on their new fall outfits and were happy to oblige when I asked to take some practice photos of them. We had a very limited amout of daylight left and we had to work quickly...
I love to take photos. I love to take photos of others and for others. Sometimes I think that I would be better off if I let the professionals take the photos of my kids though! Bribery doesn't always work and the energy it takes to get pictures of my own kids is exhausting! Payton is a ham of course and loves to live it up for the camera....making it difficult when I'm working in low light and she just needs to sit still so I can get a non-blurry photo! Aubrey was doing her best to do a good job and she did.....her sister just was a bit on the wildside. Okay Payton was just being Payton. In any event what I captured was photos of my kids. Real photos. Not photos that are perfect. Photos that show my girls and their personalities. Not a bad job after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment