Aug 25, 2006

My life in pictures.....


So everyone is blogging right? It was only a matter of time before I took the plunge. And here I am. The title of the blog is appropriate I think. Every night (or most anyways) I sit down at the computer and download my pictures that I took for the day. Yes I take pictures pretty much every day. If you are reading this you probably know that about me already. Photos are something that I am obssesed about. And entering the world of digital has made that so much easier! So back to my point. Did I have one? Oh yeah....I pretty much journal by taking photos. At one time I was scrapbooking. 100% before kids, then 50% between kids and now after two kids.....what is scrapbooking? The most I can manage right now is saving my photos to cd's in an orderly fashion and hoping that someday soon I will be able to get them in albums. So my way of keeping track of my life and my families life is taking photos of pretty much everything.

Here is a photo I took today at the Maine Wildlife Park. We went with my sister-in-law Laura and kids Chase and Natalie. Aubrey and Payton love their cousins and it is always fun to be together with them.


Hence the title....my life in pictures. Bare with me as I get this blogging thing figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment